Pages

Our Search for Happiness

Our search for happiness is actually the search for God; it is the search for this Golden Age when Soul dwelt in the high worlds of Spirit and the high worlds of God.
-Harold Klemp

Monday, July 20, 2009

STARCOMMS: Slow Internet Speed in Maiduguri

OPEN LETTER TO STARCOMMS NIGERIA

Sir,

I am writing from Maiduguri. I use your internet service through a MobiLink network device. For a few days now, I experience an abnormally slow speed during late morning to late night. The speed gets below 1 MB per sec (500-900 byte/sec) such that I could do nothing with the connection. I get a speed of 7-15 MB/sec from 4.30-7.00 am for easy downloads. I appreciate your effort to extend your service to Maiduguri and when I got the 3G connection, I thought my internet worries were over. I believe in your company and its "call to freedom". I hope I can depend on you to do something soonest.

Thanks.

Your loyal customer

No comments: